Monday, May 28, 2012

H2H - Photo Challenge


This week at Heart 2 Heart we're having a photo challenge!  I've gotten very far behind in my scrapbooking, so I used this as an excuse to work on my daughter's album.


I apologize for my laziness in taking pictures.  The layout on the left has a flip flap and I didn't feel like trying to get the layout back out of the sheet protector to photograph it.


These pictures are from my daughter's first birthday party.  I made the invitations and kept one to put in her album.  I cut the card on the fold and put the front in the flip flap, and then put the inside of the card directly on the layout.  This way you can open up the invitation and it's totally protected!  (Also, I got to sneak in another picture of her.)


I kept the layout fairly simple, because I love the patterns and colors of the Lucy papers.  I used the Art Philosophy cartridge for the swirls and the journal box, and added some ribbon to both pages, and that was it.


It's not too fancy, but sometimes you just have to keep moving!  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...